PDA

View Full Version : Palm M515 yours for only $20 plus shipping

Papa3
January 25th 09, 05:18 PM
I bought my wife a Palm M515 a few years ago. Well, the PDA craze
came and went, and it's sitting in a box collecting dust. I see some
folks are using them for PDA-based moving maps, so I thought I'd offer
it up. As far as I can tell, this is the complete set, with
cradle, charger, and desktop software. Most (not all) of the
original packaging is intact. The only issue I can see is that the
battery doesn't seem to be holding a charge, but you can get one for
about $10 on eBay.

Erik Mann
LS8-18 P3

Google