PDA

View Full Version : Dittel Radio

January 25th 09, 09:47 PM
Does anybody have a manual or wiring diagram for an FSG 50?

January 25th 09, 10:09 PM
On Jan 25, 4:47*pm, wrote:
> Does anybody have a manual or wiring diagram for an FSG 50?

I have FSG-60M... found manual here http://www.wingsandwheels.com/FSG60M%20User%20manual.pdf
(thanks Tim)

Maybe close enough to get you what you need?

-T8

Karl Striedieck
January 25th 09, 10:21 PM
I have a FSG-50 manual if the 60 route doesn't work.

KS

On Jan 25, 4:47 pm, wrote:
> Does anybody have a manual or wiring diagram for an FSG 50?

I have FSG-60M... found manual here
http://www.wingsandwheels.com/FSG60M%20User%20manual.pdf
(thanks Tim)

Maybe close enough to get you what you need?

-T8

Tom[_6_]
January 25th 09, 11:13 PM
Yes to both. Feel free to contact me directly.

Tom Dukerich

> wrote in message
> Does anybody have a manual or wiring diagram for an FSG 50?

Paul Remde
January 26th 09, 02:29 AM
Hi,

I don't have the manual, but I do have 3 wiring diagrams for the FSG 50 on
my web site here:
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/dittel.htm
or directly here:
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/dittel/FSG50-Wiring-Diagrams.pdf

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

> wrote in message
> Does anybody have a manual or wiring diagram for an FSG 50?

Surfer!
January 26th 09, 08:39 AM
In message >, Karl Striedieck
> writes
>I have a FSG-50 manual if the 60 route doesn't work.

I have an FSG-50 in my glider with no manual - would it be possible to
scan it and email it to me? I live in the UK so unless you are here as
well that would work better than posting a copy IMHO.

--
Surfer!
Email to: ramwater at uk2 dot net

Tim Mara[_2_]
January 26th 09, 07:14 PM
FSG50 and FSG60 Wiring are identical and manual is as noted here on my
website
http://www.wingsandwheels.com/useful.htm
tim

On Jan 25, 4:47 pm, wrote:
> Does anybody have a manual or wiring diagram for an FSG 50?

I have FSG-60M... found manual here
http://www.wingsandwheels.com/FSG60M%20User%20manual.pdf
(thanks Tim)

Maybe close enough to get you what you need?

-T8

Tim Mara[_2_]
January 26th 09, 07:15 PM
it's already on line here

"Surfer!" > wrote in message
> In message >, Karl Striedieck
> > writes
>>I have a FSG-50 manual if the 60 route doesn't work.
>
> I have an FSG-50 in my glider with no manual - would it be possible to
> scan it and email it to me? I live in the UK so unless you are here as
> well that would work better than posting a copy IMHO.
>

>>KS
>>
> wrote in message
>>On Jan 25, 4:47 pm, wrote:
>>> Does anybody have a manual or wiring diagram for an FSG 50?
>>
>>I have FSG-60M... found manual here
>>http://www.wingsandwheels.com/FSG60M%20User%20manual.pdf
>>(thanks Tim)
>>
>>Maybe close enough to get you what you need?
>>
>>-T8
>>

> --
> Surfer!
> Email to: ramwater at uk2 dot net

Surfer!
January 27th 09, 03:41 PM
In message >, Tim Mara
> writes
>it's already on line here
>http://www.wingsandwheels.com/useful.htm
>tim

I was hoping for the manual for the 50 rather than the 60 but thanks
anyway.

>"Surfer!" > wrote in message
>> In message >, Karl Striedieck
>> > writes
>>>I have a FSG-50 manual if the 60 route doesn't work.
>>
>> I have an FSG-50 in my glider with no manual - would it be possible to
>> scan it and email it to me? I live in the UK so unless you are here as
>> well that would work better than posting a copy IMHO.
>>

>>>KS
>>>
> wrote in message
>>>
>>>I have FSG-60M... found manual here
>>>http://www.wingsandwheels.com/FSG60M%20User%20manual.pdf
>>>(thanks Tim)
>>>
>>>Maybe close enough to get you what you need?
>>>
>>>-T8
>>>

>> --
>> Surfer!
>> Email to: ramwater at uk2 dot net

--
Surfer!
Email to: ramwater at uk2 dot net

Tim Mara[_2_]
January 27th 09, 04:35 PM
FSG50 and FSG60 are identical, manuals are the same
the only difference is the FSG60(M) has memory selector on top of the case
and memory selector on face...everything else is the same..both are old
radios
tim

"Surfer!" > wrote in message
> In message >, Tim Mara
> > writes
>>it's already on line here
>>http://www.wingsandwheels.com/useful.htm
>>tim
>
> I was hoping for the manual for the 50 rather than the 60 but thanks
> anyway.
>

>>"Surfer!" > wrote in message
>>> In message >, Karl Striedieck
>>>
>>> I have an FSG-50 in my glider with no manual - would it be possible to
>>> scan it and email it to me? I live in the UK so unless you are here as
>>> well that would work better than posting a copy IMHO.

>>> --
>>> Surfer!
>>> Email to: ramwater at uk2 dot net
>>

> --
> Surfer!
> Email to: ramwater at uk2 dot net

Surfer!
January 27th 09, 06:54 PM
In message >, Tim Mara
> writes
>FSG50 and FSG60 are identical, manuals are the same
>the only difference is the FSG60(M) has memory selector on top of the case
>and memory selector on face...everything else is the same..both are old
>radios

Mine might be old but it works well. I was able to 'call home' with it
when I landed out some 8 miles from the airfield.

Thanks.

>tim
>
>"Surfer!" > wrote in message
>> In message >, Tim Mara
>> > writes
>>>it's already on line here
>>>http://www.wingsandwheels.com/useful.htm
>>>tim
>>
>> I was hoping for the manual for the 50 rather than the 60 but thanks
>> anyway.

>> --
>> Surfer!
>> Email to: ramwater at uk2 dot net

--
Surfer!
Email to: ramwater at uk2 dot net

January 27th 09, 09:09 PM
On Jan 25, 4:47*pm, wrote:
> Does anybody have a manual or wiring diagram for an FSG 50?

I have the maual scanned please e-mail me off line

Regards
jim
LS-1f/N20GA

Google