PDA

View Full Version : Wow! I thought I knew my airplanes.

January 28th 09, 01:33 AM
http://rareaircraf1.greyfalcon.us/UNITED%20STATES.htm

Steve Hix
January 28th 09, 03:43 AM
In article
wrote:

> http://rareaircraf1.greyfalcon.us/UNITED%20STATES.htm

Rob has a regrettable habit of using copyrighted material without
permission nor credit. But there sure are a lot of pictures.

Peter Dohm
January 28th 09, 02:45 PM
"Steve Hix" > wrote in message
> In article
> >,
> wrote:
>
>> http://rareaircraf1.greyfalcon.us/UNITED%20STATES.htm
>
> Rob has a regrettable habit of using copyrighted material without
> permission nor credit. But there sure are a lot of pictures.

Just living up to his given name, perhaps... ;-))))

Peter
Sorry--NOT

Stealth Pilot[_2_]
February 1st 09, 03:05 PM
On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 17:33:52 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

>http://rareaircraf1.greyfalcon.us/UNITED%20STATES.htm

the xp 56 black bullet is the german mystery aircraft in raiders of
the lost ark. always intrigued me whether the movie aircraft was based
on some real aircraft design of the period. it was.

Google