PDA

View Full Version : Sale on Artex ME406 ELT

Paul Remde
January 29th 09, 09:12 PM
Hi,

I am helping a customer sell his Artex ME406 ELT.

This particular unit has never been installed, but it is 1.5 years old. The
ELT was manufactured on June 23rd of 2007. I bought for my inventory it in
October of 2007. My customer bought it from me in January of 2008. It then
sat for about 1 year. The ELT has a sticker on it that indicates that the
battery expires in October of 2012. That is about 3 ½ years from now. A
replacement battery kit is $130. The outside box shows a little wear from
shipping but all the parts are still in their plastic sealed bags and
everything looks perfectly new. This is a very good deal. I'm selling it
for my loyal customer. He couldn't get the antenna to fit into his ASG 29
sailplane. He instead bought a special (more expensive) version with a
"portable" antenna that will fit in the cockpit.

You can see details here:
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/sale.htm

The price of $595 is $400 off the normal price. I think this is a very good
deal.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.