PDA

View Full Version : Tow Pilot Deficiency Syndrome

sisu1a
February 1st 09, 05:34 PM
Hi Gang,

CCSC (the other CCSC, Central Ca Soaring Club, Avenal, Ca...) is
hosting our 35th Annual Spring (fun) Contest as per our usual
schedule, with practice day being the first Wednesday after Mothers
Day and continuing until Sunday. This makes the dates 5-13-09 through
5-17-09.

This year we have a slight case of tow pilot deficiency syndrome, and
need to line up a couple of tugs/pilots for the contest. Fairy and tow
fees negotiable. If interested, I can be contacted either through my
email, , or by phone (510) 535-1946

Many Thanks,
-Paul

Nyal Williams[_2_]
February 1st 09, 09:30 PM
"Fairy and tow fees negotiable."

Only in CA.

At 17:34 01 February 2009, sisu1a wrote:
>Hi Gang,
>
>CCSC (the other CCSC, Central Ca Soaring Club, Avenal, Ca...) is
>hosting our 35th Annual Spring (fun) Contest as per our usual
>schedule, with practice day being the first Wednesday after Mothers
>Day and continuing until Sunday. This makes the dates 5-13-09 through
>5-17-09.
>
>This year we have a slight case of tow pilot deficiency syndrome, and
>need to line up a couple of tugs/pilots for the contest. Fairy and tow
>fees negotiable. If interested, I can be contacted either through my
>email, , or by phone (510) 535-1946
>
>Many Thanks,
>-Paul

Scott[_7_]
February 1st 09, 09:36 PM
sisu1a wrote:
> Hi Gang,

Fairy and tow
> fees negotiable. If interested, I can be contacted either through my
> email, , or by phone (510) 535-1946
>
> Many Thanks,
> -Paul

Me's thinks you mean FERRY... ;)

Scott

February 2nd 09, 08:01 AM
Longshot but try Browne's Air Service in Tehachapi. Skylark now has
adequate towpilots and Mr. Browne may willing to let a pilot.Pawnee
head down your way.

Good Soaring!

Google