PDA

View Full Version : FS: Long-Softie Parachute

February 2nd 09, 04:10 AM
The chair style long Softie parachute is designed for comfort and to
maximize the comfort of the contoured seating found in todays high
performance gliders and acrobatic aircraft. This Navy Blue chute has
the Preserve I FFE 201-(c) canopy for use by pilots up to 240 lbs at
140 kts deployment speed. Date of assembly is 2/1/1999. Last
inspection and repack was by the factory on 2/23/2006. Total use of
this chute in aircraft is under 20 hours. The Softie rigger noted that
the chute was in "very clean" to "as new" condition. Always stored in
air conditioned dry (Colorado) inside dark closet. Have 2 of these and
no longer need this second one. Current list replacement cost is
$1945. First $825 gets it shipped to your door in USA. International
shipping at extra actual cost. Call me at three zero three seven three
eight zero one two three for more info or to purchase.
Al Thomas
"4"

February 2nd 09, 01:57 PM
On Feb 1, 9:10*pm, wrote:
> The chair style long Softie parachute is designed for comfort and to
> maximize the comfort of the contoured seating found in todays high
> performance gliders and acrobatic aircraft. This Navy Blue chute has
> the Preserve I FFE 201-(c) canopy for use by pilots up to 240 lbs at
> 140 kts deployment speed. Date of assembly is 2/1/1999. Last
> inspection and repack was by the factory on 2/23/2006. Total use of
> this chute in aircraft is under 20 hours. The Softie rigger noted that
> the chute was in "very clean" to "as new" condition. Always stored in
> air conditioned dry (Colorado) inside dark closet. Have 2 of these and
> no longer need this second one. Current list replacement cost is
> $1945. First $825 gets it shipped to your door in USA. International
> shipping at extra actual cost. Call me at three zero three seven three
> eight zero one two three for more info or to purchase.
> Al Thomas
> "4"

not the acrobatic harness. It has quick releases on the leg straps and
a thread through for the chest.
Al Thomas

February 5th 09, 01:45 PM
Price reduced $100 to $725 shipped to your door in USA. Money back if
not satisfied!

Albert Thomas

February 6th 09, 03:17 PM
On Feb 5, 6:45*am, wrote:
> Price reduced $100 to $725 shipped to your door in USA. Money back if
> not satisfied!
>
> Albert Thomas

Sold pending receipt of funds!

February 17th 09, 01:24 PM
Albert,

Has this chute been sold? My Security 150 just got rejected!

Lane

Google