PDA

View Full Version : Reason 27 why I don't paraglide

Frank Whiteley
February 10th 09, 02:50 PM
http://paraglidetv.com/videos/paragliding-accidents-incidents-siv/dangerous-cows.html

chipsoars
February 10th 09, 03:51 PM
On Feb 10, 9:50*am, Frank Whiteley > wrote:
> http://paraglidetv.com/videos/paragliding-accidents-incidents-siv/dan...

I think the individual is a Darwin Awards Candidate.

Chip F.

P Ilatus[_1_]
February 10th 09, 04:00 PM
At 14:50 10 February 2009, Frank Whiteley wrote:
>http://paraglidetv.com/videos/paragliding-accidents-incidents-siv/dangerous-cows.html

this is the reason I might give it a try:

http://tinyurl.com/paraglider-2

P Ilatus[_1_]
February 10th 09, 04:00 PM
At 14:50 10 February 2009, Frank Whiteley wrote:
>http://paraglidetv.com/videos/paragliding-accidents-incidents-siv/dangerous-cows.html

this is the reason I might give it a try:

http://tinyurl.com/paraglider-2

sisu1a
February 10th 09, 04:08 PM
On Feb 10, 8:00*am, P Ilatus > wrote:
> At 14:50 10 February 2009, Frank Whiteley wrote:
>
> >http://paraglidetv.com/videos/paragliding-accidents-incidents-siv/dan...
>
> this is the reason I might give it a try:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/paraglider-2

Am I the only one that fell out of his chair when viewing 'dangerous
cows'? (hope the guy didn't get trampled too (pronounced moo)
badly...)

-Paul

February 10th 09, 04:25 PM
On Feb 10, 11:08*am, sisu1a > wrote:
> On Feb 10, 8:00*am, P Ilatus > wrote:
>
> > At 14:50 10 February 2009, Frank Whiteley wrote:
>
> > >http://paraglidetv.com/videos/paragliding-accidents-incidents-siv/dan....
>
> > this is the reason I might give it a try:
>
> >http://tinyurl.com/paraglider-2
>
> Am I the only one that fell out of his chair when viewing 'dangerous
> cows'? (hope the guy didn't get trampled too (pronounced moo)
> badly...)
>
> -Paul

Gives "aller aux vaches" a whole moo meaning.

-T8

Nyal Williams[_2_]
February 10th 09, 07:00 PM
This pilot's a posterboy for the horns of a dilemma.

At 16:25 10 February 2009, wrote:
>On Feb 10, 11:08=A0am, sisu1a wrote:
>> On Feb 10, 8:00=A0am, P Ilatus wrote:
>>
>> > At 14:50 10 February 2009, Frank Whiteley wrote:
>>

>>http://paraglidetv.com/videos/paragliding-accidents-incidents-siv/dan.=
>>
>> > this is the reason I might give it a try:
>>
>> >http://tinyurl.com/paraglider-2
>>
>> Am I the only one that fell out of his chair when viewing 'dangerous
>> cows'? (hope the guy didn't get trampled too (pronounced moo)
>> badly...)
>>
>> -Paul
>
>Gives "aller aux vaches" a whole moo meaning.
>
>-T8

Mike Carris
February 10th 09, 09:30 PM
Nope.

At 16:08 10 February 2009, sisu1a wrote:
>On Feb 10, 8:00=A0am, P Ilatus wrote:
>> At 14:50 10 February 2009, Frank Whiteley wrote:
>>

>>http://paraglidetv.com/videos/paragliding-accidents-incidents-siv/dan...
>>
>> this is the reason I might give it a try:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/paraglider-2
>
>Am I the only one that fell out of his chair when viewing 'dangerous
>cows'? (hope the guy didn't get trampled too (pronounced moo)
>badly...)
>
>-Paul

Dan D
February 11th 09, 05:35 AM
http://www.xcmag.com/blogs/mark-hayman/2009/02/2314/
think again

"Mike Carris" > wrote in message
> Nope.
>

> At 16:08 10 February 2009, sisu1a wrote:
>>On Feb 10, 8:00=A0am, P Ilatus wrote:
>>> At 14:50 10 February 2009, Frank Whiteley wrote:
>>>

>>>http://paraglidetv.com/videos/paragliding-accidents-incidents-siv/dan...
>>>
>>> this is the reason I might give it a try:
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/paraglider-2
>>
>>Am I the only one that fell out of his chair when viewing 'dangerous
>>cows'? (hope the guy didn't get trampled too (pronounced moo)
>>badly...)
>>
>>-Paul

John Doe[_4_]
July 23rd 10, 10:14 AM
Frank Whiteley <frank.whiteley gmail.com> wrote:

> http://paraglidetv.com/videos/paragliding-accidents-incidents-siv/dangerous-cows.html

LOL

KevinFinke
July 23rd 10, 06:38 PM
The Video title is misleading. It should read "Idiot Paraglider"

Or maybe even "Bovine Lover Swoops in from Above."

Google