PDA

View Full Version : Spratt Update

Karl Striedieck
February 13th 09, 03:07 PM
Charlie is still in the hospital waiting for the transplanted kidney to
"kick in." His first transplant, in 1995, required a two-week tour in the
hospital, so the doctors are not alarmed.

He sends greetings to the multitude of supporters who are cheering him on.

Karl Striedieck

noel.wade
February 13th 09, 04:03 PM
On Feb 13, 7:07*am, "Karl Striedieck" > wrote:
> Charlie is still in the hospital waiting for the transplanted kidney to
> "kick in." His first transplant, in 1995, required a two-week tour in the
> hospital, so the doctors are not alarmed.
>
> He sends greetings to the multitude of supporters who are cheering him on..
>
> Karl Striedieck

I'm a relative newcomer (started soaring in late 2006) - but having
read "See Ya at the Airport" and other tales about Charlie, I'm not
surprised that the kidney needs a little time to adjust! It has just
"immigrated" to a strange new land... ;-)

If any of you veterans local to his area get a chance to visit with
Charlie, please pass along my best wishes and let him know that he's
continuing to amuse and inspire new folks in this sport.

Thanks,

--Noel

Google