PDA

View Full Version : What's the best way to seal up my old Ben Green trailer???

February 18th 09, 01:23 PM
I have an old Ben Green metal trailer. It's spent most of it's life
inside a hanger. I plan on parking it outside a hanger for a couple
months. I have not seen any water damage inside on the wood floor,
however I want to make darn sure that no water at all comes through
the roof.

What is the best way to seal it up and prevent any leaks from coming
through the flat metal roof?

Larry Goddard
February 18th 09, 02:03 PM
How about just going to Home Depot or Harbor Freight and buying a large
plastic tarp.
Tie it down and forget about it. $30 and 15 minutes time is about all
it will take.

Zero One

" > wrote
in message
:

> I have an old Ben Green metal trailer. It's spent most of it's life
> inside a hanger. I plan on parking it outside a hanger for a couple
> months. I have not seen any water damage inside on the wood floor,
> however I want to make darn sure that no water at all comes through
> the roof.
>
> What is the best way to seal it up and prevent any leaks from coming
> through the flat metal roof?

Google