PDA

View Full Version : round two w/comments

Frank Whiteley
February 18th 09, 07:01 PM
http://tinyurl.com/ba5mhb

bagmaker
February 18th 09, 11:14 PM
One has to wonder at the reason seated behind such diatribe.
Would Capt. Sully have seen the transponders mounted on the birds "that flew into him"?

As usual, one must ask the big queston -Who benefits?

oh yeah, the Military needs to know who is flying what and where throughout the world so their drones can fly around them, right?

yeah I know, a cynic and suspecting me (flame-suit always on)

bagger

BT
February 19th 09, 12:30 AM
Thanx for the post.. very interesting reading..

"Frank Whiteley" > wrote in message
> http://tinyurl.com/ba5mhb

Jim Logajan
February 19th 09, 01:37 AM
Frank Whiteley > wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/ba5mhb

I never heard of "commercial airspace," but fortunately the comments
following the article indicate others have addressed this peculiar concept
(perhaps it is analogous to "commercial senate seat?")

Attention shoppers, airspace and politicians on sale in aisle three.

Tim Taylor
February 19th 09, 05:21 AM
On Feb 18, 12:01*pm, Frank Whiteley > wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/ba5mhb

http://www.sfexaminer.com/opinion/FAA-wants-billions-but-wont-act-on-glider-danger-39764817.html

sf examiner as well

BT
February 19th 09, 05:47 AM
It appears that all the papers (AP) are picking up on the same article

"Frank Whiteley" > wrote in message
> http://tinyurl.com/ba5mhb

BT
February 19th 09, 05:50 AM
The opinion article picked up on $70B operating budget..
I believe the operating budget is historically around 16-17B.
They are asking for $70B for the NexGen ATC development.?
BT

"Frank Whiteley" > wrote in message
> http://tinyurl.com/ba5mhb

Google