PDA

View Full Version : Gordon Boettger

bildan
February 18th 09, 07:45 PM
Would someone please contact me with Gordon's contact information?

Bildan(AT)SSAgrowth.net

Ramy
February 18th 09, 10:39 PM
On Feb 18, 11:45*am, bildan > wrote:
> Would someone please contact me with Gordon's contact information?
>
> Bildan(AT)SSAgrowth.net

Changed subject to indicate contact info requested. There is nothing
more disturbing in RAS then seeing names in the subject line.

Ramy

Frank Whiteley
February 18th 09, 10:53 PM
On Feb 18, 3:39*pm, Ramy > wrote:
> On Feb 18, 11:45*am, bildan > wrote:
>
> > Would someone please contact me with Gordon's contact information?
>
> > Bildan(AT)SSAgrowth.net
>
> Changed subject to indicate contact info requested. There is nothing
> more disturbing in RAS then seeing names in the subject line.
>
> Ramy

Bill's munged e-mail won't work either. I've sent him what I have.

Frank Whiteley

Google