PDA

View Full Version : Veeduber -- Email Problems

February 20th 09, 06:56 PM
To All:

Yes, my email account is busted... "This account has been disabled,"
according to GOOGLE, with whom my isp... ISP.com ...has done some kind
of a deal so ALL of my email ) ends up going first
through Gmail... THEN over to Google.... at which point it vanishes.
Neither ISP nor GOOGLE has responded to my several requests for
help... Why is this account 'disabled' ...or even WHY is my mail
going through GOOGLE?

No answers of course.

But I am still alive. Very much so, based on my most recent lab
results. The Cancer is still there but appears to be in decline. In
the meantime, failure of my email account has caused some to fear the
worse.

I'm doing fine, thanks. And so are the several projects that are in-
process. Their results will be posted to the new Chuggers-Alt Group
(to which you are invited to join) and I can be reached via email at:

-R.S.Hoover

Ed
February 21st 09, 12:11 AM
On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 10:56:21 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote:

>To All:
>
>Yes, my email account is busted... "This account has been disabled,"
>according to GOOGLE, with whom my isp... ISP.com ...has done some kind
>of a deal so ALL of my email ) ends up going first
>through Gmail... THEN over to Google.... at which point it vanishes.
>Neither ISP nor GOOGLE has responded to my several requests for
>help... Why is this account 'disabled' ...or even WHY is my mail
>going through GOOGLE?
>
>No answers of course.
>
>But I am still alive. Very much so, based on my most recent lab
>results. The Cancer is still there but appears to be in decline. In
>the meantime, failure of my email account has caused some to fear the
>worse.
>
>I'm doing fine, thanks. And so are the several projects that are in-
>process. Their results will be posted to the new Chuggers-Alt Group
>(to which you are invited to join) and I can be reached via email at:

>-R.S.Hoover

Perhaps Google has somehow become your defaul e-mail server you might
try changing it

kfvorwerk
February 21st 09, 10:07 AM
On Feb 20, 8:56*am, " > wrote:
> To All:
>
> Yes, my email account is busted... "This account has been disabled,"
> according to GOOGLE, with whom my isp... ISP.com ...has done some kind
> of a deal so ALL of my email ) *ends up going first
> through Gmail... THEN over to Google.... at which point it vanishes.
> Neither ISP nor GOOGLE has responded to my several requests for
> help... Why is this account 'disabled' *...or even WHY is my mail
> going through GOOGLE?
>
> No answers of course.
>
> But I am still alive. *Very much so, based on my most recent lab
> results. *The Cancer is still there but appears to be in decline. *In
> the meantime, failure of my email account has caused some to fear the
> worse.
>
> I'm doing fine, thanks. *And so are the several projects that are in-
> process. *Their results will be posted to the new Chuggers-Alt Group
> (to which you are invited to join) and I can be reached via email at:
>

> -R.S.Hoover

Some of the smaller ISP's outsource they're email to gmail and rebrand
it. Don't have any idea why you're disabled though.
Karl

jerry wass
February 21st 09, 08:12 PM
kfvorwerk wrote:
> On Feb 20, 8:56 am, " > wrote:
>> To All:
>>
>> Yes, my email account is busted... "This account has been disabled,"
>> according to GOOGLE, with whom my isp... ISP.com ...has done some kind
>> of a deal so ALL of my email ) ends up going first
>> through Gmail... THEN over to Google.... at which point it vanishes.
>> Neither ISP nor GOOGLE has responded to my several requests for
>> help... Why is this account 'disabled' ...or even WHY is my mail
>> going through GOOGLE?
>>
>> No answers of course.
>>
>> But I am still alive. Very much so, based on my most recent lab
>> results. The Cancer is still there but appears to be in decline. In
>> the meantime, failure of my email account has caused some to fear the
>> worse.
>>
>> I'm doing fine, thanks. And so are the several projects that are in-
>> process. Their results will be posted to the new Chuggers-Alt Group
>> (to which you are invited to join) and I can be reached via email at:
>>

>> -R.S.Hoover
>
> Some of the smaller ISP's outsource they're email to gmail and rebrand
> it. Don't have any idea why you're disabled though.
> Karl

YES, My ISP tds.net is forking TDSMAIL over to google in a month or so---

Sure do hate to see them do that --I've enjoyed hardly any spam, viruses
etc, but expect that to go down the tube...Jerry

Google