PDA

View Full Version : Soaring in Chile

February 20th 09, 08:08 PM
Anybody have any contacts for soaring near Santiago, Chile?? I have
emailed one club with n-o repsonse. My email was in english and they
´re website was in spanish(my lancdscaping variety spanish is
useless).. I have a couple of 60hour layovers down there and would
like to not spend it at the hotel,.
Thanks in advance´

Justin Rizor
written from Belo Horizonte, Brazil

February 20th 09, 10:23 PM
On Feb 20, 12:08*pm, wrote:
> Anybody have any contacts for soaring near Santiago, Chile?? I have
> emailed one club with n-o repsonse. My email was in english and they
> ´re website was in spanish(my lancdscaping variety spanish is
> useless).. I have a couple of 60hour layovers down there and would
> like to not spend it at the hotel,.
> ..
> Thanks in advance´
>
> Justin Rizor
> written from Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Please email me directly at flasor AT frognet.net -- I don't want to
post something for all the world to read. Fred

Andres
February 21st 09, 08:48 AM
On Feb 21, 6:08*am, wrote:
> Anybody have any contacts for soaring near Santiago, Chile?? I have
> emailed one club with n-o repsonse. My email was in english and they
> ´re website was in spanish(my lancdscaping variety spanish is
> useless).. I have a couple of 60hour layovers down there and would
> like to not spend it at the hotel,.
> ..
> Thanks in advance´
>
> Justin Rizor
> written from Belo Horizonte, Brazil

I can help you translating your email, I am a spanish native speaker

Andres
Brisabne

Alexander Georgas
February 21st 09, 11:43 PM
On Feb 20, 10:08*pm, wrote:
> Anybody have any contacts for soaring near Santiago, Chile?? I have
> emailed one club with n-o repsonse. My email was in english and they
> ´re website was in spanish(my lancdscaping variety spanish is
> useless).. I have a couple of 60hour layovers down there and would
> like to not spend it at the hotel,.
> ..
> Thanks in advance´
>
> Justin Rizor
> written from Belo Horizonte, Brazil

You could try Club de Planeadores de Vitacura:

http://www.planeadores.cl/club/?unidad=1

They just organized the Chilean GP a month ago and have excellent
facilities. I know for a fact there are a number of members who speak
English there.

Google