PDA

View Full Version : Moller prototype flies untethered???

February 21st 09, 04:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLuqqSW0zX8

Maybe Moller needs to upgrade his research and development
team....................

Tech Support
February 21st 09, 11:30 PM
Had the early version of this type vehicle 5-10 years ago.

1. Really needed to be helicopter qualified to fly.
2. I you got into trouble and chopped power you made a hard landing
and had mojor damage.
3. Bird was not easy to repair.

All this being said, was an interesting project to play with. (if you
had the money and time :o).

Big John

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 08:46:16 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLuqqSW0zX8
>
>Maybe Moller needs to upgrade his research and development
>team....................

Dan[_12_]
February 22nd 09, 03:53 AM
wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLuqqSW0zX8
>
> Maybe Moller needs to upgrade his research and development

The only way I am sure Moller can get his machine to fly at the
altitudes and speeds he's claimed is with the appropriate amount of the
correct explosives properly applied.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Google