PDA

View Full Version : Corey Bird's Symmetry aircraft

Stuart Fields
February 22nd 09, 02:30 AM
I just got a close up view of Corey Bird's Symmetry aircraft and it is hard
to believe that it has ever flown or even taxiied. To say it was clean is a
giant understatement. To say it should be hands down voted grand champion
at a concours d'elegance would be more like it. I have never seen such a
ship before. The firewall was so polished it was a good quality mirror. A
very slick looking bird.

Stu Fields

Stealth Pilot[_2_]
February 22nd 09, 09:36 AM
On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 18:30:00 -0800, "Stuart Fields" >
wrote:

>I just got a close up view of Corey Bird's Symmetry aircraft and it is hard
>to believe that it has ever flown or even taxiied. To say it was clean is a
>giant understatement. To say it should be hands down voted grand champion
>at a concours d'elegance would be more like it. I have never seen such a
>ship before. The firewall was so polished it was a good quality mirror. A
>very slick looking bird.
>
>Stu Fields

it was. ...at oshkosh.

Bear Bottoms[_4_]