PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on ICAS membership?

Wright1902Glider
January 3rd 04, 03:31 PM
Hello everyone:

I'm curious to know if there are any ICAS members here, and if so, what their
opinions of membership are. I currently operate a static-based airshow exhibit
featuring several pioneer-era gliders and flying machines. Since my exhibit
lacks the four main selling points of a normal airshow act (smoke, flames,
noise, and speed), I am especially interested ways to increase my marketing
power and book more shows each year. Would an ICAS membership help in this
respect, and if so, how much?

Thank you,
Harry

Google