PDA

View Full Version : Re: Pathological meltdown approaches

Al[_6_]
April 11th 09, 07:19 PM
In article
Juan > wrote:

> On Apr 10, 7:04*pm, Al > wrote:
> >
> > > Counting your tax-cheat high heels? LOL!
> >
> > My child-murderer high heels. Be careful.
>
> So that accounts for at least a foot. I don't think anyone needs to be
> careful around you, asswipe. :)

Internet stalkers usually do so a a way to get some assumed power they feel
is lacking in their lives, in relative safety.

When the net stalker actually physically stalks, as you have, their
cowardice holds them back from actually confronting their target, and that
makes them feel even more worthless, so they ramp up the attacks steadily
online, as you do.

It's a viscous circle, but we're watching it with interest.

Juan Jimenez
659 CALLE MARTI APT 2B
San Juan,PR 00907
USA

Bad neighborhood, now.

> > > Then there are the ones who just =think= they are men, when in fact
> > > all they are is ****ant little dweebs owned by people like me. LOL!
> >
> > I get the feeling you're a bit of a latent queer.
>
> Trying to compensate for something, nimrod? Not getting enough
> attention from your cilantro-brain ****buddy? LOL!

This, coming from a "man" who is totally obsessed with another individual
online to the point that his every post contains the individual's name, and
any number of created accusations that, somehow, can never actually be
substantiated.

But you have admitted that you are attempting to cause harm to me or my
family through constant repetition of your fantasies, and when you become
aware that you're ineffective and impotent, you double down.

Quite an interesting study in pathological behavior.

redflag
April 11th 09, 08:24 PM
Al wrote:
> In article
> >,
> Juan > wrote:

>>> My child-murderer high heels. Be careful.
>> So that accounts for at least a foot. I don't think anyone needs to be
>> careful around you, asswipe. :)
>

> Internet stalkers usually do so a a way to get some assumed power they feel
> is lacking in their lives, in relative safety.
>
> When the net stalker actually physically stalks, as you have, their
> cowardice holds them back from actually confronting their target, and that
> makes them feel even more worthless, so they ramp up the attacks steadily
> online, as you do.
>
> It's a viscous circle, but we're watching it with interest.
>
> Juan Jimenez
> 659 CALLE MARTI APT 2B
> San Juan,PR 00907
> USA
>
> Bad neighborhood, now.

Miramar, bad? Since when, man? Last time I was there I had
breakfast at a cafe in Calle Olimpo and Miramar looked much
like any other day of it's long and venerable history.

Maybe all the rich people are moving out because they're
retiring to a more "austere" condition. But I would hardly
conclude from that that the neighborhood is "going bad"!

Unless, of course, your Calle Marti is somewhere else in the
00907 area?

Tell me, what's showing at the Olimpo movie house these days?

http://www.neighborhoodlink.com/zip/00907
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miramar,_Puerto_Rico

Al[_6_]
April 11th 09, 09:11 PM
In article >,
redflag > wrote:

> Al wrote:
> > In article
> > >,
> > Juan > wrote:

> >> So that accounts for at least a foot. I don't think anyone needs to be
> >> careful around you, asswipe. :)
> >

> > Internet stalkers usually do so a a way to get some assumed power they feel
> > is lacking in their lives, in relative safety.
> >
> > When the net stalker actually physically stalks, as you have, their
> > cowardice holds them back from actually confronting their target, and that
> > makes them feel even more worthless, so they ramp up the attacks steadily
> > online, as you do.
> >
> > It's a viscous circle, but we're watching it with interest.
> >
> > Juan Jimenez
> > 659 CALLE MARTI APT 2B
> > San Juan,PR 00907
> > USA
> >
> > Bad neighborhood, now.
>
> Miramar, bad? Since when, man? Last time I was there I had
> breakfast at a cafe in Calle Olimpo and Miramar looked much
> like any other day of it's long and venerable history.

> Maybe all the rich people are moving out because they're
> retiring to a more "austere" condition. But I would hardly
> conclude from that that the neighborhood is "going bad"!
>
> Unless, of course, your Calle Marti is somewhere else in the
> 00907 area?
>
> Tell me, what's showing at the Olimpo movie house these days?

You'll have to ask Juan Jimenez, the nutcase stalker.

> http://www.neighborhoodlink.com/zip/00907
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miramar,_Puerto_Rico

Tim[_7_]
April 11th 09, 09:18 PM
"Al" > wrote in message
> In article
> >,
> Juan > wrote:

>> > My child-murderer high heels. Be careful.
>>
>> So that accounts for at least a foot. I don't think anyone needs to be
>> careful around you, asswipe. :)
>

> Internet stalkers usually do so a a way to get some assumed power they
> feel
> is lacking in their lives, in relative safety.
>
> When the net stalker actually physically stalks, as you have, their
> cowardice holds them back from actually confronting their target, and that
> makes them feel even more worthless, so they ramp up the attacks steadily
> online, as you do.
>
> It's a viscous circle, but we're watching it with interest.
>
> Juan Jimenez
> 659 CALLE MARTI APT 2B
> San Juan,PR 00907
> USA
>
> Bad neighborhood, now.

>> > I get the feeling you're a bit of a latent queer.
>>
>> Trying to compensate for something, nimrod? Not getting enough
>> attention from your cilantro-brain ****buddy? LOL!
>
> This, coming from a "man" who is totally obsessed with another individual
> online to the point that his every post contains the individual's name,
> and
> any number of created accusations that, somehow, can never actually be
> substantiated.
>
> But you have admitted that you are attempting to cause harm to me or my
> family through constant repetition of your fantasies, and when you become
> aware that you're ineffective and impotent, you double down.
>
> Quite an interesting study in pathological behavior.

Tim[_7_]
April 11th 09, 09:18 PM
"redflag" > wrote in message
.. .
> Al wrote:
>> In article
>> >,
>> Juan > wrote:

>>> So that accounts for at least a foot. I don't think anyone needs to be
>>> careful around you, asswipe. :)
>>

>> Internet stalkers usually do so a a way to get some assumed power they
>> feel is lacking in their lives, in relative safety.
>>
>> When the net stalker actually physically stalks, as you have, their
>> cowardice holds them back from actually confronting their target, and
>> that makes them feel even more worthless, so they ramp up the attacks
>> steadily online, as you do.
>>
>> It's a viscous circle, but we're watching it with interest.
>>
>> Juan Jimenez
>> 659 CALLE MARTI APT 2B
>> San Juan,PR 00907
>> USA
>>
>> Bad neighborhood, now.
>
> Miramar, bad? Since when, man? Last time I was there I had
> breakfast at a cafe in Calle Olimpo and Miramar looked much
> like any other day of it's long and venerable history.
>
> Maybe all the rich people are moving out because they're
> retiring to a more "austere" condition. But I would hardly
> conclude from that that the neighborhood is "going bad"!
>
> Unless, of course, your Calle Marti is somewhere else in the
> 00907 area?
>
> Tell me, what's showing at the Olimpo movie house these days?
>
> http://www.neighborhoodlink.com/zip/00907
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miramar,_Puerto_Rico

Google