PDA

View Full Version : Aircraft Gathering in North of France on a former Canadian Airbase -->> Marville

Zier & van de Steenoven
April 20th 09, 04:00 PM
Aircraft Gathering in North of France on a former Canadian Airbase
-->> Marville
Please contact before the First of Mai 2009

I don't remember if I tell you we have a meeting on may 17th. There
will be baptems with ULM club and many home built planes. You may
invit your friends. I need, like ever, the name and the birth date and
place for every pilot. There will be a lunch at moon but you must
reserve before may 1srt and pay 20€. For peoples who have not
reserved ULM club organize a "barbecue".

Because of the nature of this Airfield you must register (Demande
d’autorisation d’utilisation des installations) in advance with your
name and birthdate of every pilot before MAY First and Pay 20 Euros.
-->>

Rassemblement du 17 mai 2009
Base de MARVILLE (55)
49°27’49’’ N 05°24’35’’ E

Section R.S.A. Lorraine
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/michel.jespas
Contactperson: Christian GUILIE -->>

Anouncement
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/michel.jespas/affiche.html

Airfield map -->> L'Aérodrome de MARVILLE
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/michel.jespas/ad_marville.jpg

Fill out the neccesaire form -->>Un formulaire est disponible
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/michel.jespas/autorisation_17%20mai.pdf

Google