May 8th 09, 02:09 AM
This is only a test.
Zenith CH-300 Driver.

Dan[_12_]
May 8th 09, 04:56 AM
Tim Hickey wrote:
> This is only a test.
> Zenith CH-300 Driver.

The test came back positive, a C-172 got your Zenith pregnant.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

jan olieslagers[_2_]
May 8th 09, 10:05 PM
Dan schreef:
> Tim Hickey wrote:
>> This is only a test.
>> Zenith CH-300 Driver.
>
> The test came back positive, a C-172 got your Zenith pregnant.
>
> Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Aaaargh! A c172 for a son-in-law!!!!!

Tim Hickey
May 9th 09, 03:55 AM
My ISP went down for a couple of days. After the outage when I checked
here for the daily traffic, there was none. So I began to wonder if
some glitch was cutting off the newsgroup. Glad to see that everything
is back to normal.
Pregnant? Pregnant? I knew that those Zeniths were easy, but
really......

Zenith CH-300 Driver.

Dan[_12_]
May 9th 09, 04:02 AM
Tim Hickey wrote:
> My ISP went down for a couple of days. After the outage when I checked
> here for the daily traffic, there was none. So I began to wonder if
> some glitch was cutting off the newsgroup. Glad to see that everything
> is back to normal.
> Pregnant? Pregnant? I knew that those Zeniths were easy, but
> really......
>

> Zenith CH-300 Driver.

Soon you will be the proud grandparent of a Flybaby.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Google