PDA

View Full Version : What has become of Glenn?

David[_7_]
May 19th 09, 11:28 PM
It is now some time since Glenn has posted any of his works of art to
abpa. Has he gone off to be doing other things as he alluded to in a
posting a while back? His website has been refreshed with new
photographs, but there are some adverts there that are now past their
usefulness date.

the Legend of LAX[_2_]
May 20th 09, 07:59 PM
David wrote:
> It is now some time since Glenn has posted any of his works of art to
> abpa. Has he gone off to be doing other things as he alluded to in a
> posting a while back? His website has been refreshed with new
> photographs, but there are some adverts there that are now past their
> usefulness date.

I saw Glenn just last week. He visited me at LAX. He has just bought a
new house & is not connected to the internet. It may take him a while. I
hope he doesn't mind me speaking for him, as I have greatly simplified
the whole situation.

--
Dale G Elhardt
Cypress Ca

the Legend of LAX[_2_]
May 20th 09, 08:00 PM
David wrote:
> It is now some time since Glenn has posted any of his works of art to
> abpa. Has he gone off to be doing other things as he alluded to in a
> posting a while back? His website has been refreshed with new
> photographs, but there are some adverts there that are now past their
> usefulness date.

My middle name is Glenn. Will I do?

--
Dale G Elhardt
Cypress Ca
If you love something, let it go… unless you're in love with a helium
balloon. Those things don't come back, you know.
http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=7702

Andrew Chaplin
May 20th 09, 11:09 PM
"the Legend of LAX" > wrote in message
> David wrote:
>> It is now some time since Glenn has posted any of his works of art to abpa.
>> Has he gone off to be doing other things as he alluded to in a posting a
>> while back? His website has been refreshed with new photographs, but there
>> are some adverts there that are now past their usefulness date.
>
> My middle name is Glenn. Will I do?

If you're a Californian, shouldn't you be Glenn Dale Elhardt? :^)
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO

David[_7_]
May 20th 09, 11:10 PM
On Wed, 20 May 2009 11:59:13 -0700, the Legend of LAX wrote:

> David wrote:
>> It is now some time since Glenn has posted any of his works of art to
>> abpa. Has he gone off to be doing other things as he alluded to in a
>> posting a while back? His website has been refreshed with new
>> photographs, but there are some adverts there that are now past their
>> usefulness date.
>
> I saw Glenn just last week. He visited me at LAX. He has just bought a
> new house & is not connected to the internet. It may take him a while. I
> hope he doesn't mind me speaking for him, as I have greatly simplified
> the whole situation.

Thanks. That's really funny, having to go half way around the world to
find out what someone from you own region is up to.

the Legend of LAX[_2_]
May 21st 09, 10:49 PM
Andrew Chaplin wrote:
> "the Legend of LAX" > wrote in message
>> David wrote:
>>> It is now some time since Glenn has posted any of his works of art to abpa.
>>> Has he gone off to be doing other things as he alluded to in a posting a
>>> while back? His website has been refreshed with new photographs, but there
>>> are some adverts there that are now past their usefulness date.
>> My middle name is Glenn. Will I do?
>
> If you're a Californian, shouldn't you be Glenn Dale Elhardt? :^)

Ar ar! Actually, I'm only about 20 miles from Glendale.

--
Dale G Elhardt
Cypress Ca
If you love something, let it go… unless you're in love with a helium
balloon. Those things don't come back, you know.
http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=7702

the Legend of LAX[_2_]
May 21st 09, 10:51 PM
David wrote:
> On Wed, 20 May 2009 11:59:13 -0700, the Legend of LAX wrote:
>
>> David wrote:
>>> It is now some time since Glenn has posted any of his works of art to
>>> abpa. Has he gone off to be doing other things as he alluded to in a
>>> posting a while back? His website has been refreshed with new
>>> photographs, but there are some adverts there that are now past their
>>> usefulness date.
>> I saw Glenn just last week. He visited me at LAX. He has just bought a
>> new house & is not connected to the internet. It may take him a while. I
>> hope he doesn't mind me speaking for him, as I have greatly simplified
>> the whole situation.
>
> Thanks. That's really funny, having to go half way around the world to
> find out what someone from you own region is up to.

If you come visit me I'll tell everybody what you're up to, as well.

--
Dale G Elhardt
Cypress Ca
If you love something, let it go… unless you're in love with a helium
balloon. Those things don't come back, you know.
http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=7702

Andrew Chaplin
May 22nd 09, 02:13 AM
"the Legend of LAX" > wrote in message
> Andrew Chaplin wrote:
>>> My middle name is Glenn. Will I do?
>>
>> If you're a Californian, shouldn't you be Glenn Dale Elhardt? :^)
>
> Ar ar! Actually, I'm only about 20 miles from Glendale.

Thank you for taking a mediocre pun in the spirit in which it was made
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO

Google