PDA

View Full Version : Turboprop conversions of DC-3's

Eraklik
May 20th 09, 08:23 PM
Apologies if this has been mentioned; I downloaded all the headers
Giganews has, and searched on Basler; found nothing. Apparently, the
DC-3's airframe is a work of genius.

Web site -- lots of interest there, based on a limited look, so far.
<http://www.baslerturbo.com/>

They use engines from P&W Canada.

I took images from their home page, enlarged and sharpened them; biggest
was a GIF. Embedded the change info into the filenames. Hope Basler
doesn't mind! They do get some publicity, after all.

Not sure whether the image files will attach; I haven't posted from this
newsreader before. If not, they are at the Web site.

file:///tmp/polar5_homepage (133%25, unsh masked, conv to JPEG).jpg
file:///tmp/Prop, spinner, nacelle -- 150%25, sharpened (From Basler's
home page -- 'front_imgc').jpg
file:///tmp/Skis -- 150%25, sharpened (From Basler's home page --
'front_imgb').jpg

Regards,

Google