PDA

View Full Version : Re: Russian Ka-7 Superfortress-Does anyone know if these photos ? arereal

June 1st 09, 07:52 PM
Design was lifted from the animated "Batman" series. Aircraft of this
design appear in several TV episodes as well as the "Mask of the
Phantasm" movie.

Monk
June 3rd 09, 02:58 PM
On Jun 1, 2:52*pm, wrote:
> Design was lifted from the animated "Batman" series. Aircraft of this
> design appear in several TV episodes as well as the "Mask of the
> Phantasm" movie.

I read it was real and it crashed on maiden flight. Designer was
executed I believe. Here's a photo of the real one.

http://www.pilotfriend.com/photo_albums/potty/8.htm

Furby
June 3rd 09, 06:43 PM
Monk wrote:
> On Jun 1, 2:52 pm, wrote:
>> Design was lifted from the animated "Batman" series. Aircraft of this
>> design appear in several TV episodes as well as the "Mask of the
>> Phantasm" movie.
>

> I read it was real and it crashed on maiden flight. Designer was
> executed I believe. Here's a photo of the real one.
>
> http://www.pilotfriend.com/photo_albums/potty/8.htm

Compare these pics of the fake. Same background and people, but the
airplane magically changes form.
http://www.aksturgeon.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/k7-1.jpg
http://www.aksturgeon.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/k7-4.jpg

Google