PDA

View Full Version : electric/electronic tach

sky bob[_2_]
June 18th 09, 03:48 AM
The project that I purchased (Long EZ) came with a electric tach and a
sender/sensor that attaches to the tach drive on the rear of the
engine. It is made by a Co. called Carr. I have been looking for the
manufacture on the web as I am in need of a different sender/sensor.
wondering if anyone has any info on this Co. like phone # or web page?
The net hasn't been much help for me yet. If I am unable to contact
the manufacture do you think that a sender/ sensor from another Co.
like Westach would work on the tach that is installed?

Thanks in advance for all suggestions.

Bob

Philippe[_2_]
June 18th 09, 08:25 AM
sky bob a écrit:

> The project that I purchased (Long EZ) came with a electric tach and a
> sender/sensor that attaches to the tach drive on the rear of the
> engine. It is made by a Co. called Carr. I have been looking for the
> manufacture on the web as I am in need of a different sender/sensor.
> wondering if anyone has any info on this Co. like phone # or web page?

I use a reed contact a,d two magnet on the flywheel.
Three wires:
+12V wire
10kohm resitor
sensor wire