PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the Concorde Pictures!

Canuck[_6_]
June 23rd 09, 12:04 AM
Thanks to Andrew B and Ricardo! Great shots!

Nick

展奄rdo
June 23rd 09, 09:15 AM
Canuck wrote:
> Thanks to Andrew B and Ricardo! Great shots!
>
> Nick

My pleasure - I'm sure that, somewhere, I've got some old photographs of
Concorde in flight, so I'll try and dig them out for you.

Regards

展奄rdo

--
Moving things in still pictures

Andrew B
June 23rd 09, 09:46 AM
"Canuck" > wrote in message
> Thanks to Andrew B and Ricardo! Great shots!
>
> Nick

Were you able to find the old post pictures from an archive or should I
repost for you?
Sorry, but I'm not sure from your replies whether to or not.

--
Andrew B (Cheshire, England)

"Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible."
(Lord Kelvin, president Royal Society, 1895.)

Robert Sveinson
June 23rd 09, 10:53 PM
"展奄rdo" > wrote in message
> Canuck wrote:
>> Thanks to Andrew B and Ricardo! Great shots!
>>
>> Nick
>>

> My pleasure - I'm sure that, somewhere, I've got some old photographs of
> Concorde in flight, so I'll try and dig them out for you.

I was going to bet that you had pictures of the Concorde
taken from your favourite hill.
I was hoping anyway!

> Regards
>
> 展奄rdo
>
> --
> Moving things in still pictures

Canuck[_6_]
June 24th 09, 03:23 AM
"Andrew B" > wrote in message
om...

> "Canuck" > wrote in message
>> Thanks to Andrew B and Ricardo! Great shots!
>>
>> Nick
>
> Were you able to find the old post pictures from an archive or should I
> repost for you?
> Sorry, but I'm not sure from your replies whether to or not.

Hi Andrew! The images I was able to snag were from the last two days. If you
have any others, I wouldn't mind at all if you reposted any others you might
have!

Thanks!

Nick

Canuck[_6_]
June 24th 09, 03:24 AM
"展奄rdo" > wrote in message
> Canuck wrote:
>> Thanks to Andrew B and Ricardo! Great shots!
>>
>> Nick
>>

> My pleasure - I'm sure that, somewhere, I've got some old photographs of
> Concorde in flight, so I'll try and dig them out for you.
>
> Regards
>
> 展奄rdo
>
> --
> Moving things in still pictures

Thanks! I'm looking forward to them.

Nick

展奄rdo
June 24th 09, 04:40 PM
Robert Sveinson wrote:
> "展奄rdo" > wrote in message
>> Canuck wrote:
>>> Thanks to Andrew B and Ricardo! Great shots!
>>>
>>> Nick
>>>
>> My pleasure - I'm sure that, somewhere, I've got some old photographs of
>> Concorde in flight, so I'll try and dig them out for you.
>
> I was going to bet that you had pictures of the Concorde
> taken from your favourite hill.
> I was hoping anyway!
>

>> Regards
>>
>> 展奄rdo
>>
>> --
>> Moving things in still pictures

The search is on! I'll report back as soon as I can.

--
Moving things in still pictures

Google