PDA

View Full Version : A Fine Day at BFI - part 1 - _index 1.jpg

Bob (not my real pseudonym)
June 27th 09, 01:37 AM
Last Saturday at Boeing Field in Seattle - the American Heroes
helicopter fly-in, the Collings Foundation tour, and transient & local
birdlife including a Boeing fledgling and a Texan and two Wacos
operated by a local rides-for-hire outfit.

A decent day all around.

Four batches over the next few days.

Bob ^,,^

PVK
June 27th 09, 12:02 PM
Thanks for the photos, looks like it was a great day out. Well, apart from
Ryan Air that is..if you've ever flown with them, you'll know what I mean!
;)

I'd love to go up in the B-24, its an ambition on a long list of expensive
ambitions.

Regards

Paul

Bob (not my real pseudonym)
June 28th 09, 09:11 AM
On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 12:02:13 +0100, "PVK" >
wrote:

>Thanks for the photos, looks like it was a great day out. Well, apart from
>Ryan Air that is..if you've ever flown with them, you'll know what I mean!
>;)
>
>I'd love to go up in the B-24, its an ambition on a long list of expensive
>ambitions.
>
>Regards
>
>Paul

I have a similar list. And a similarly empty piggy bank to fund it.

Speaking of ways to go broke, the Zero G 727 was in town today. I
watched from the ground. Film at eleven...

Bob ^,,^

Google