PDA

View Full Version : Email Problems Again

Veeduber[_2_]
July 16th 09, 02:08 AM
Dear Friends,

Remember last fall, when I was ****in' an' moaning about my email
problems?

Remember how I resolved the problems by purchasing my own domain name?

Well, the small but reliable internet service provider that provided
my domain name has been purchased by a large, unreliable company and
my email appears to have taken a dive into the porcelain fixture.

appears to be dead.

If you've sent me an email within the last ten days and have NOT
received a reply, the odds are, I never saw your message.

Please try again at:

-R.S.Hoover

Anthony W
July 16th 09, 03:25 AM
I've had my web hosting at Yahoo for 5 or 6 years now and it's always
been cheap, reliable and fast.

Tony

Veeduber wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
> Remember last fall, when I was ****in' an' moaning about my email
> problems?
>
> Remember how I resolved the problems by purchasing my own domain name?
>
> Well, the small but reliable internet service provider that provided
> my domain name has been purchased by a large, unreliable company and
> my email appears to have taken a dive into the porcelain fixture.
>
> appears to be dead.
>
> If you've sent me an email within the last ten days and have NOT
> received a reply, the odds are, I never saw your message.
>
> Please try again at:
>
> -R.S.Hoover

RST Engineering - JIm
July 16th 09, 08:46 PM
www.1&1.com
www.lunarpages.com

Both relatively inexpensive, absolutely excellent, and very reliable.

Jim

"Veeduber" > wrote in message
> Dear Friends,
>
> Remember last fall, when I was ****in' an' moaning about my email
> problems?
>
> Remember how I resolved the problems by purchasing my own domain name?
>
> Well, the small but reliable internet service provider that provided
> my domain name has been purchased by a large, unreliable company and
> my email appears to have taken a dive into the porcelain fixture.
>
> appears to be dead.
>
> If you've sent me an email within the last ten days and have NOT
> received a reply, the odds are, I never saw your message.
>
> Please try again at:
>
> -R.S.Hoover

flash
July 17th 09, 02:14 AM
What he said about www.1&1.com. I had a site there for two years and had
excellent results - happy experience.

Flash

"RST Engineering - JIm" > wrote in message
m...
> www.1&1.com
> www.lunarpages.com
>
> Both relatively inexpensive, absolutely excellent, and very reliable.
>
> Jim
>

> "Veeduber" > wrote in message
>> Dear Friends,
>>
>> Remember last fall, when I was ****in' an' moaning about my email
>> problems?
>>
>> Remember how I resolved the problems by purchasing my own domain name?
>>
>> Well, the small but reliable internet service provider that provided
>> my domain name has been purchased by a large, unreliable company and
>> my email appears to have taken a dive into the porcelain fixture.
>>
>> appears to be dead.
>>
>> If you've sent me an email within the last ten days and have NOT
>> received a reply, the odds are, I never saw your message.
>>
>> Please try again at:
>>
>> -R.S.Hoover

Google