PDA

View Full Version : Oshkosh Video?

Michael Horowitz
July 27th 09, 08:00 PM
I see video of the museum, but does anyone know of video of the
runway? - Mike

J. Severyn
July 27th 09, 11:16 PM
"Michael Horowitz" > wrote in message
>I see video of the museum, but does anyone know of video of the
> runway? - Mike

try
http://streams.discoveryworld.org/EAABlueDot
JS

Mike[_19_]
July 28th 09, 05:37 PM
On Jul 27, 6:16*pm, "J. Severyn" > wrote:
> "Michael Horowitz" > wrote in message
>
> ...>I see video of the museum, but does anyone know of video of the
> > runway? - Mike
>
> tryhttp://streams.discoveryworld.org/EAABlueDot
> JS

Got it- thanks; also at www.oshkosh365.org/runwaycam.aspx
Any idea what that runway is and what area we're looking at? - Mike

Dick Meade
July 28th 09, 07:35 PM
"Mike" > wrote in message
On Jul 27, 6:16 pm, "J. Severyn" > wrote:
> "Michael Horowitz" > wrote in message
>
> ...>I see video of the
> museum, but does anyone know of video of the
> > runway? - Mike
>
> tryhttp://streams.discoveryworld.org/EAABlueDot
> JS

Got it- thanks; also at www.oshkosh365.org/runwaycam.aspx
Any idea what that runway is and what area we're looking at? - Mike

Looks like 18/36 from just north of show center.

J. Severyn
July 28th 09, 07:36 PM
"Mike" > wrote in message
On Jul 27, 6:16 pm, "J. Severyn" > wrote:
> "Michael Horowitz" > wrote in message
>
> ...>I see video of the
> museum, but does anyone know of video of the
> > runway? - Mike
>
> tryhttp://streams.discoveryworld.org/EAABlueDot
> JS

Got it- thanks; also at www.oshkosh365.org/runwaycam.aspx
Any idea what that runway is and what area we're looking at? - Mike

Yes, that URL is the entry point but the actual video stream is at

http://streams.discoveryworld.org/EAABlueDot

I believe the webcam is in the tower cab, as after dark, reflections of the
controllers are visible in the window. The pointing direction of the camera
changes but it goes between the approach end of 36L-36R (looking SE) to the
approach end of 18R-18L (looking NE). Note that taxiway A is converted to a
runway (18L-36R).

Right now (1:30pm CDT) it is pointing SE toward 36L and 36R

Best regards,
John

July 29th 09, 02:46 AM
Is that a BLACK EZ I see. Thought black was a bad color for
composite planes???
Leon McAtee

Google