PDA

View Full Version : EAA 2009 01 Airbus 380 demo and arrival at Oshkosh.JPG (0/1)

Just Plane Noise[_2_]
July 29th 09, 04:30 AM
Once again, liitle-bitty Oshkosh gets visited by a plane that many bigger cities will never see. The Airbus 380 gave an impressive demonstration prior to landing at Oshkosh, and showed us virtually every angle. Pictures taken July 28, 2009.

BW[_2_]
July 29th 09, 11:32 AM
Very nice shots !
;o)

"Just Plane Noise" > a écrit dans le message de news:

> Once again, liitle-bitty Oshkosh gets visited by a plane that many bigger
> cities will never see. The Airbus 380 gave an impressive demonstration
> prior to landing at Oshkosh, and showed us virtually every angle.
> Pictures taken July 28, 2009.

Canuck[_8_]
July 30th 09, 04:46 AM
"Just Plane Noise" > wrote in message

> Once again, liitle-bitty Oshkosh gets visited by a plane that many bigger
> cities will never see. The Airbus 380 gave an impressive demonstration
> prior to landing at Oshkosh, and showed us virtually every angle.
> Pictures taken July 28, 2009.

Great shots! I guess this one gets the name of "aluminum overcast" now.
Truly HUGE!

Nick

Google