PDA

View Full Version : LNav G-meter.

Bob 7U
August 14th 09, 06:32 PM
Hi,
Does anyone know of a source for a G-meter that is installed inside
LNavs. Anyone have one kicking around they no longer need?
Also, are temperature probes for the LNav still available?

Thanks,

Bob 7U

jcarlyle
August 14th 09, 07:07 PM
Your best first step is to contact Gary Kammerer at Nielson-Kellerman,
(610) 447-1555. He sold me a temp probe in June 2005, I already had
the G-meter.

-John

On Aug 14, 1:32 pm, Bob 7U > wrote:
> Hi,
> Does anyone know of a source for a G-meter that is installed inside
> LNavs. Anyone have one kicking around they no longer need?
> Also, are temperature probes for the LNav still available?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bob 7U

Google