PDA

View Full Version : more planes [1 of 14] "Air Combat Art 0981.jpg" yEnc (1/2)

no name
August 18th 09, 06:43 AM

Bob (not my real pseudonym)
August 19th 09, 05:35 AM
On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 07:34:14 -0400, "Jacques" >
wrote:

>At it again?
>
>I see . . .
>
>You simply have norespect for anyone including yourself. You no name SOB.
>You, sir, and I use that term quite loosely, are a coward!
>
>I throw my glove at you, impudent fool!
>
>Needed to be said.
>
>Jacques

It would be a real plus if you wouldn't include the thousands of lines
of now-broken yEnc code with your flambeau... ;^}

Bob ^,,^

Jacques[_2_]
August 19th 09, 11:51 AM
OOPPS!

Really though, I had to get some garbage back at him. The next time I see
this kind of thing, I will delete the appropriate mess that he , she left.

My mistake.

Jacques

"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 07:34:14 -0400, "Jacques" >
> wrote:
>
>>At it again?
>>
>>I see . . .
>>
>>You simply have norespect for anyone including yourself. You no name SOB.
>>You, sir, and I use that term quite loosely, are a coward!
>>
>>I throw my glove at you, impudent fool!
>>
>>Needed to be said.
>>
>>Jacques
>
> It would be a real plus if you wouldn't include the thousands of lines
> of now-broken yEnc code with your flambeau... ;^}
>
> Bob ^,,^

hielan' laddie
August 20th 09, 05:39 PM
On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 07:34:14 -0400, Jacques wrote
(in article >):

> At it again?
>
> I see . . .
>
> You simply have norespect for anyone including yourself. You no name SOB.
> You, sir, and I use that term quite loosely, are a coward!
>
> I throw my glove at you, impudent fool!
>
> Needed to be said.
>
> Jacques

If you don't like it, killfile it.

Troy[_2_]
August 20th 09, 09:29 PM
They would rather Bitch and scream(gives them something to do) than
use their kill file.

>On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 07:34:14 -0400, Jacques wrote
>(in article >):
>
>> At it again?
>>
>> I see . . .
>>
>> You simply have norespect for anyone including yourself. You no name SOB.
>> You, sir, and I use that term quite loosely, are a coward!
>>
>> I throw my glove at you, impudent fool!
>>
>> Needed to be said.
>>
>> Jacques
>>

>If you don't like it, killfile it.

Jacques[_2_]
August 21st 09, 03:37 AM
Look . . .

I did not want to start a fight or anything. I have tried to YENC and have
not succeeded . . . yet!

So please don't tell me that I cannot do this, because in the end, I will.
Wether I will like or not is another story. As I have previously stated.
There are a lot of folks who would not like or are unable to use it.

So git off my back and shush!

Jacques

"hielan' laddie" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 07:34:14 -0400, Jacques wrote
> (in article >):
>
>> At it again?
>>
>> I see . . .
>>
>> You simply have norespect for anyone including yourself. You no name
>> SOB.
>> You, sir, and I use that term quite loosely, are a coward!
>>
>> I throw my glove at you, impudent fool!
>>
>> Needed to be said.
>>
>> Jacques
>>

> If you don't like it, killfile it.

hielan' laddie
August 21st 09, 12:06 PM
On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 22:37:19 -0400, Jacques wrote
(in article >):

> Look . . .
>
> I did not want to start a fight or anything. I have tried to YENC and have
> not succeeded . . . yet!

You're using MS Mail, which is really MSOE with a new name to protect the
guilty. There are simple utilities which will allow the use of yENC encoded
files with MSOE and Mail. I used to post their names, but can't bother any
more; Google is your friend.

Alternatively you could use a real NNTP client such as XNews, which is free,
and does yENC.

> So please don't tell me that I cannot do this, because in the end, I will.

I didn't say that you couldn't.

> Wether I will like or not is another story. As I have previously stated.
> There are a lot of folks who would not like or are unable to use it.

There are a lot of MSOE/Mail users who don't want to use the proper utilities
and who decline to move to a real NNTP client.

> So git off my back and shush!

No.

> Jacques
>
> "hielan' laddie" > wrote in message
>> On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 07:34:14 -0400, Jacques wrote
>> (in article >):
>>
>>> At it again?
>>>
>>> I see . . .
>>>
>>> You simply have norespect for anyone including yourself. You no name
>>> SOB.
>>> You, sir, and I use that term quite loosely, are a coward!
>>>
>>> I throw my glove at you, impudent fool!
>>>
>>> Needed to be said.
>>>
>>> Jacques
>>>

>> If you don't like it, killfile it.

RustY ©
August 21st 09, 02:06 PM
"Jacques" > wrote in message
> I did not want to start a fight or anything. I have tried to YENC and
> have not succeeded . . . yet!

Success is here for you..............

http://www.mutexed.com/code/OeyEnc/

soves your readers problem - no problem. It must be easy - I use it.

Google