PDA

View Full Version : LUN 11478 Variometer?

JC
August 18th 09, 05:43 PM
Is anyone familiar with this variometer?
I am shopping for some variometers for our club gliders and Avio
Service of Bulgaria offered these and the VR10 from PZL.
I canīt find anything on internet but maybe someone with a LAK/ SZD/
LET/ IAR glider has one.

Iīm looking for at least three mechanical and two or three electric,
+-5 m/s end of scale. Nothing fancy, just simple and reliable for club
use. Preferably new but used in good working order is OK.
Anybody upgrading their panel and has some varios for sale?

Regards,

Juan Carlos

Niels Barends
August 25th 09, 08:40 AM