-   -   LS4a Repair manual (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=39395)

HL Falbaum July 10th 06 12:32 AM

LS4a Repair manual

Anyone out there with a e-version of the repair manual (English) for LS4a?

Need a diagram of the gear mechanism, and parts list. The maintenence manual
has no mention except for checking teh pre-load on the gear.

Thanks

--
Hartley Falbaum
DG800B "KF" USA

Birdbones July 10th 06 12:35 AM

LS4a Repair manual

I will send you the gear diagram I just got from DG. I don't have a
repair manual.
Randy Cone

BTIZ July 10th 06 04:42 AM

LS4a Repair manual

check with Williams Soaring north of Sacramento
http://www.williamssoaring.com/

. ..

John Ferguson July 10th 06 06:27 PM

LS4a Repair manual

DG are pretty good at this, all manuals are available
in PDF, this is the LS4 link

http://212.8.200.175/~techdg/Manuals/LS4/

John Ferguson July 10th 06 06:28 PM

LS4a Repair manual