-   -   Load airspace files into emap (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=30688)

Jon Marshall August 14th 05 08:56 AM

Load airspace files into emap

Good morning
Does anyone know how to load airspace files into a garmin emap.
I have tried to use the sendmap with the gui. This does connect to the
emap, but does not seem to load the required files successfully. I have
also tried to use the mapsource programme but I cant even get the maps into
mapsource. The files are in the .img format the computer is running winXP
sp2, I have also updated both mapsource and emap to latest garmin versions.
any pointers would be appreciated
Confused of Dorset