-   Rotorcraft (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   disk loading (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=20709)

Roopah Vi Tam June 8th 04 11:01 AM

disk loading

Hi there!

I am looking for a list or a library of Disk Loadings and Power Loadings for
some rotating-Wing Aircrafts (especially VTOLs). I have found some peculiar
data on V22 Osprey (different DL in a site and in a book??), so I wnted to
make sure...

I need them for a research (comparisons etc)

Does anyone know where I can find such information?

Many Thx

RVT

Eric Hertsens September 9th 04 05:45 PM

Hi guy's,

Can anybody help me choose which simulation software/hardware to buy, I
started my training for a private license and want to get some simulated
time to hone the skills needed.