-   Owning (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   NAvion Owners (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=173369)

RyanDog January 29th 14 05:48 PM

NAvion Owners

Afternoon all,

I am a proud NAvion owner and looking for other like minded crazy pilots. :)

Shoot me an email of your location and type, pictures are great too.
If you know of any laying about forlorn at an aerodrome near you, please send me pictures and locations (contact data if you know the owner).

Thanks and keep 'em flying.

David
N91601

Brian Whatcott July 11th 16 02:00 AM

NAvion Owners

On 1/29/2014 11:48 AM, RyanDog wrote:

Afternoon all,

I am a proud NAvion owner and looking for other like minded crazy
pilots. :)

Shoot me an email of your location and type, pictures are great too.
If you know of any laying about forlorn at an aerodrome near you, please
send me pictures and locations (contact data if you know the owner).

Thanks and keep 'em flying.

David
N91601

My C-150 sits in a tee hangar with no doors and next door is a Navion
which I have never seen flying (but people could easily say that about
my plane though I do 40+ a year.) I'll try for pictures if you want

Brian W