-   -   Accident in England (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=284885)

Jim N March 26th 21 07:07 PM

Accident in England

Here's an accident I haven't seen mentioned. The teenager is VERY lucky.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-cumbria-56521537

Delta8 March 27th 21 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim N (Post 1040465)
Here's an accident I haven't seen mentioned. The teenager is VERY lucky.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-cumbria-56521537

"On waking from his coma, the teenage pilot was reported to be making plans for his next flight."

Dedication !

[email protected] March 27th 21 07:48 PM

Accident in England

On 3/26/21 12:07 PM, Jim N wrote:
Here's an accident I haven't seen mentioned. The teenager is VERY lucky.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-cumbria-56521537

Get back on da' horse.

Dan Marotta March 28th 21 01:44 AM

Accident in England

Wow! For the first time I saw huge font in my previous message.
Frankly, I liked it. It was so easy on my old eyes!

Dan
5J

George Haeh March 28th 21 03:36 AM

Accident in England

The boy is instructor material. I know a bunch of instructors who wrote off gliders - the list keeps growing.