-   Aviation Photos (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Flying A Drone On 4th Of July Through Fireworks! (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=282627)

Miloch July 8th 20 05:09 AM

Flying A Drone On 4th Of July Through Fireworks!

http://stepfatherpresents.com/?p=55322

Flying a drone through fireworks looks absolutely magical! Watching the night
sky light up with the different colors of the fireworks is truly spectacular!

--- https://youtu.be/ly_gROMhkN8

*

Savageduck[_3_] July 9th 20 05:14 AM

On 2020-07-08 04:09:03 +0000, Miloch said:

http://stepfatherpresents.com/?p=55322

Flying a drone through fireworks looks absolutely magical! Watching the night
sky light up with the different colors of the fireworks is truly spectacular!

--- https://youtu.be/ly_gROMhkN8

*

To relieve C-19 cabin fever I decided to try something new, for me that
is, so I bought myself a drone.

I have had my new DJI Mavic Air 2 for just over a month, and I am
working on my FAA Part 107.
....and drone flying is a whole bunch more fun than I ever imagined.

While this was an eye pleasing production, I am left with a few questions:

Was the pilot FAA Part 107 certified?

Was the drone equiped with the mandatory for Small UAS night flying, strobe?

Was he working below 400ft AGL?

--
Regards,

Savageduck

befonoy February 6th 22 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miloch (Post 1035968)
http://stepfatherpresents.com/?p=55322

Flying a drone through fireworks looks absolutely magical! Watching the night
sky light up with the different colors of the fireworks is truly spectacular!

--- https://youtu.be/ly_gROMhkN8

*

Oh so cool, I heared somewhere, "Small unmanned aircraft may not operate over any persons not directly participating in the operation."
Out of interest, what are the laws about flying these drones? Are there any specific laws or are they covered by other laws which these could fall into? OR are they another Chinese Lantern problem waiting to happen?