-   -   Diana 3 seems to be a Czech glider (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=246398)

[email protected] May 16th 18 01:11 PM

Diana 3 seems to be a Czech glider

Looking at a picture of the new Diana 3 glider, the elliptical elevator rang a bell in my little brain. I had already seen it before, many years ago at the Aero show in Friedrichshafen.
Going through old picture books I found the KKB-15 (Kusbach BartonĂ*k & Kotolánem) a Czech build glider.
So I guess that Avionics has bought the rights to sell the 18m version (KKB-18)?
Philipp

David Kraus May 16th 18 03:44 PM

Diana 3 seems to be a Czech glider

Hi,
Diana 3 is made in cooperation. Fuselage is from KKB team and wing is made by polish Diana team.
David

Paul T[_4_] May 16th 18 05:47 PM

At 12:11 16 May 2018, wrote:
Looking at a picture of the new Diana 3 glider, the elliptical elevator
ran=
g a bell in my little brain. I had already seen it before, many years

ago
a=
t the Aero show in Friedrichshafen.
Going through old picture books I found the KKB-15 (Kusbach

Barton=C3=ADk
&=
Kotol=C3=A1nem) a Czech build glider.=20
So I guess that Avionics has bought the rights to sell the 18m version
(KKB=
-18)?
Philipp

you mean the fact it had KKB18KE written all over it didn't give you a
clue?

[email protected] May 16th 18 08:34 PM

On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 2:11:04 PM UTC+2, wrote:
Looking at a picture of the new Diana 3 glider, the elliptical elevator rang a bell in my little brain. I had already seen it before, many years ago at the Aero show in Friedrichshafen.
Going through old picture books I found the KKB-15 (Kusbach BartonĂ*k & Kotolánem) a Czech build glider.
So I guess that Avionics has bought the rights to sell the 18m version (KKB-18)?
Philipp

No, it did not, only after finding the picture I had made in Friedrichshafen I figured that one out ;)

ASM May 17th 18 01:34 AM

Diana 3 seems to be a Czech glider

Really?

Denis GUERIN June 20th 18 10:04 PM

Diana 3 seems to be a Czech glider

Le jeudi 17 mai 2018 02:34:27 UTC+2, ASM a Ă©critÂ*:
Really?

http://picbear.online/diana2sailplane