-   Home Built (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Wheel pants for 6.00 x 6 wheel/tire (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=1485)

Wallace Berry January 12th 04 04:31 PM

Wheel pants for 6.00 x 6 wheel/tire

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a set of composite wheel pants for a
homebuilt with 6.00x6 tires. Used or new, dings, bad paint OK (but not
busted to pieces please).

Thanks,

Wallace

Charlie England January 17th 04 05:33 PM

Wallace Berry wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a set of composite wheel pants for a
homebuilt with 6.00x6 tires. Used or new, dings, bad paint OK (but not
busted to pieces please).

Thanks,

Wallace

Try Van's A/C. The RV-10 pants might meet your needs. They are pretty
good about selling to builders of other a/c.

Charlie

Mike Borgelt January 23rd 04 05:22 AM

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 09:31:22 -0600, Wallace Berry
wrote:

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a set of composite wheel pants for a
homebuilt with 6.00x6 tires. Used or new, dings, bad paint OK (but not
busted to pieces please).

Thanks,

Wallace

The van's are for low profile tires according to the man himself.

LAst year I scaled up the latest Van's 5.00x5 size and made a mold so
I could have a set for the BD4 with normal 6.00 x 6 tires. They are
almost ready to put on the plane but not yet there.

The mold is at a friends place. He repairs gliders for a living but
will make a set on demand.

Mike Borgelt