-   Home Built (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   ski rigging (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=1212)

Drew Dalgleish December 2nd 03 05:02 AM

ski rigging

I'm building a set of skis for my Murphy Rebel and I need to know how
much up angle should I rig them for?
Thanks in advance Drew Dalgleish
Centralia Ont

JDupre5762 December 3rd 03 01:35 AM

I'm building a set of skis for my Murphy Rebel and I need to know how
much up angle should I rig them for?
Thanks in advance Drew Dalgleish
Centralia Ont

Try the AC 43.13-2A which is a manual on modifications and installations. I
know it has something about ski installations.

John Dupre'

Errol Groff December 3rd 03 01:52 AM

The AC 43-13 is on line at

http://av-info.faa.gov/dst/43-13/

Errol Groff
EAA 60159

Drew Dalgleish December 3rd 03 05:16 AM

On 03 Dec 2003 00:35:38 GMT, (JDupre5762) wrote:

I'm building a set of skis for my Murphy Rebel and I need to know how
much up angle should I rig them for?
Thanks in advance Drew Dalgleish
Centralia Ont

Try the AC 43.13-2A which is a manual on modifications and installations. I
know it has something about ski installations.

John Dupre'

Thank You John and Errol I found what I was looking for and lots of
other interesting reading.
Drew