Search: Posts made by: R&R Sherwood
Forum: Home Built March 3rd 07, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By R&R Sherwood
ELT turns on with comm transmitting ???

Today I made the second and third flights since the adjustments.....ELT
triggered once.....much better but not 100%.
I have made a deal with someone to swap our ACKs. Hopefully this will do
the...
Forum: Home Built March 1st 07, 02:16 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By R&R Sherwood
ELT turns on with comm transmitting ???

Looks like your tip worked....added ferrite toroids and moved the antenna
cable about 6 inches further away.
Thanks,
Russell Sherwood

wrote in...
Forum: Home Built February 24th 07, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By R&R Sherwood
ELT turns on with comm transmitting ???

A new problem has recently popped up with my ELT, an ACK Technologies model
E-01. I now have 160 flight hours on my Glasair. Occasionally the ELT
starts transmitting when the comm push-to-talk...