Search: Posts made by: D.Smith
Forum: Home Built July 15th 09, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By D.Smith
Books on design of small aircraft

For design of small aircraft I found the Hiscocks book very interesting.
Design of Light Aircraft
Richard D. Hiscocks
ISBN 0-9699809-0-6

jan olieslagers wrote:
These pages regularly mention...
Forum: Home Built November 2nd 07, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By D.Smith
Transporting O2 safely

Morgans wrote:
"stol" wrote

I saw that episode and I honestly thought it would have done alot more
damage then it did. Urban myths had tanks traveling thousands of feet
and going...