Search: Posts made by: D Peter Maus
Forum: Rotorcraft December 16th 07, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By D Peter Maus
Sears Tools

Stuart & Kathryn Fields wrote:
Andrew: I've started looking at McMaster catalog and there are a bunch of
keyless chucks to choose from. I've got three other keyless chucks, one on
a makita...
Forum: Rotorcraft December 2nd 07, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By D Peter Maus
Helicopter trailer

Stuart & Kathryn Fields wrote:
Is there anyone out there? I have been dissatisfied with my trailer that
I'm using to haul my 1,000 # helicopter around. It is basically a car
hauler that...
Forum: Rotorcraft January 18th 07, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By D Peter Maus
start hover

The OTHER Kevin in San Diego wrote:
On 13 Jan 2007 07:32:28 -0800, "Frank" wrote:

Hello,

I plan to fly trough the staates by plane this
year and would like to...