Search: Posts made by: Iain Murdoch
Forum: Soaring October 7th 10, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Iain Murdoch
Barnaby Lecture

At 00:16 07 October 2010, Iain Murdoch wrote:
At 23:23 05 October 2010, John Cochrane wrote:
I had the honor of giving the Ralph S. Barnaby lecture at the fall
Board of Directors' meeting. The...
Forum: Soaring October 7th 10, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Iain Murdoch
Barnaby Lecture

At 23:23 05 October 2010, John Cochrane wrote:
I had the honor of giving the Ralph S. Barnaby lecture at the fall
Board of Directors' meeting. The title is "The evolution of US contest
soaring,"...