Search: Posts made by: D
Forum: Piloting July 8th 07, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,uk.rec.aviation,rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By D
Learning to fly

You seem to get a lot more time in the air for your money with a
glider.

A lot more hanging about waiting to get a launch as well. I have never
really "got" gliding, being a die'd in the...
Forum: Soaring July 8th 07, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,uk.rec.aviation,rec.aviation.soaring