Search: Posts made by: J Wahl
Forum: Soaring June 6th 15, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By J Wahl
Looking for some parts

Howdy all.. I'm looking for a Libelle 201 control stick with the trim
control.

Just email me at [email protected],com if you can help.

TY

John
Forum: Soaring May 1st 15, 06:06 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By J Wahl
Looking for a Libelle Horizontal Stabilizer

Hello All

I'm looking for the early "tapered" horizontal stabilizer for a Libelle 301
or for a early 201. It could be slightly damaged... let me know.

I have a later broad horizontal I would...