Search: Posts made by: Dan[_13_]
Forum: Soaring April 27th 13, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dan[_13_]
LX logger issues after PF install ... related?

On Thursday, April 25, 2013 11:25:08 AM UTC-7, 2NO wrote:
Since installing my PowerFlarm Core I've had a frustrating problem with my LX7007: it goes into "in flight" mode when sitting still on the...
Forum: Soaring April 7th 13, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dan[_13_]
Western Wa Cascades soaring video

On Saturday, April 6, 2013 9:21:53 PM UTC-7, Brad wrote: kinda long, but a lot of fun had on a marginal day. Hero3 mounted to Ron Clarks LS3 pursuing Brads Tetra-15....
Forum: Soaring November 27th 12, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dan[_13_]
The "offical" LXNAV V7 thread

On Sunday, November 25, 2012 11:55:17 PM UTC-8, Naviter Info wrote:
Did Nano create an IGC file or did Oudie create one? please send such file to support at naviter dot com - it must be an easy...
Forum: Soaring November 26th 12, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dan[_13_]
The "offical" LXNAV V7 thread

I'm flying with a V7/Nano/Oudie combination, I was wondering if anyone else
had problems with this setup making Igc files when the set up is turned on
and then off with out moving the plane.
Dan
Forum: Soaring July 2nd 12, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dan[_13_]
Open Cirrus

On Sunday, July 1, 2012 4:28:03 PM UTC-7, Duster wrote:
Any thoughts on flight characteristics of the Open Cirrus? There used
to be a website covering this glider, but it doesn't appear to be
Forum: Soaring April 19th 12, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dan[_13_]
What Polar

On Apr 18, 1:22*pm, Erik Braun wrote:
Since the German Aerospace Center (DLR) owned an Open Cirrus once for
comparison in Idaflieg polar measurements, the Cirrus polar should...
Forum: Soaring April 18th 12, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dan[_13_]
What Polar

I own a Open Cirrus and was wondering what polar I should be using in
SeeYou mobile?
SeeYou has two polars, Cirrus 18m, with a L/D of 39:1 and Cir.L265,
with a L/D of 44:1
The 44:1 matches the...
Forum: Soaring June 17th 10, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dan[_13_]
long flight

On Jun 16, 10:05*am, Brad wrote:
On Jun 16, 9:28*am, lanebush wrote: