Search: Posts made by: Mediaacom News
Forum: Instrument Flight Rules February 12th 08, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Posted By Mediaacom News
King KSN770 & KFD840

I've got a Seneca III, well equipped with King of that era. When they came
out I added a KLN-90B. I understand that King announced the KSN770 & KFD840
last summer but looking at their web site...