One man rigger wanted by Valentin Mayamsin
One man rigger wanted for my Jantar Std. 2 Thank you -Valentin
Today 01:12 AM
by JS[_5_] Go to last post
1 5 Soaring
Final Day Uvalde by [email protected]
Final Day 15M/Open Class Nats: Mark Keene on todays weather. Cirrus to NW, sliding to SW. It could become in play later. Southern area for tasks. Thermals 3000/4000 feet at 1pm, but gets better as the afternoon progresses, again in the SW. Sky Site shows 4/5 knots about 12:30 and gets better...
Flarm unit performance to OGN Ground station issue. by Glidingstuff[_2_]
Hi all I am wondering if any RF/Flarm wizards can help me. This is beyond my area of expertise/pay grade. I am having huge issues with a Flarm unit I installed in a parachute operation's drop plane here in New Zealand. Its a Cessna 185 and the unit is installed with 3 external aerials for Flarm...
by Charlie Quebec Go to last post
18 43 Soaring
15M/Open Class Nats Final day by [email protected]
Final Day 15M/Open Class Nats: Mark Keene on todays weather. This is wx. we’ve been waiting for, but cirrus to NW, sliding to SW. It could become in play later. Southern area for tasks. Thermals 3000/4000 feet at 1pm, but gets better as the afternoon progresses, again in the SW. Sky Site...
What has become of Gliding International? by 2G
I subscribed to the digital edition at the first of the year. I received access to one issue. Then the next issue came out and I couldn't access it. I sent John an email asking for a resolution to my problem and got no response whatsoever. Since then there hasn't been any notice of another issue,...
Yesterday 05:37 AM
by 2G Go to last post
3 86 Soaring
What magic do the JS3 and Ventus 3 have that the ASG-29 Does not? by Bojack J4
After the definitive spanking these two new models gave to the previously dominant ASG-29, there has to be a superiority. So, what is it? (And yes, the pilot matters...but look at the results in 18m Worlds competition)
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 05:24 AM
by 2G Go to last post
55 380 Soaring
World-Wide Soaring Turnpoint Exchange by John Leibacher
Unfortunately, there are some issues with the primary site (soaringweb.org, and the mirror sites soaring.geichhorn.com, soaring.guenther-eichhorn.com, and soaring.gahsys.com), so their content may not be up-to-date, with a restoration of service probably not before the end of August ;-( However,...
Yesterday 05:01 AM
by 2G Go to last post