Search: Posts made by: W P Dixon
Forum: Piloting August 16th 06, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By W P Dixon
First Solo

Tony Cox wrote:
"W P Dixon" wrote in message
Hi Gang!,
Sorry I don't get to check in much on the group,...
Forum: Piloting August 15th 06, 05:24 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By W P Dixon
First Solo

Hi Gang!,
Sorry I don't get to check in much on the group, I just find going
through google to be a PITA! Did want to let everyone know that though
the training has been going pretty slow(flew the...